Annual Planned HVAC Maintenance from Belair Engineering!
Your best investment to protect your Home's HVAC system!
There is nothing better for your MD heating and/or air conditioning system than planned maintenance. Planned maintenance allows your comfort system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A comfort system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This often eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your comfort system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
What does a "Planned Maintenance Program" include and how do you benefit?
- Set burner adjustment
- Evaluate vent system
- Clean and adjust burners
- Check flame baffle
- Set manifold pressure
- Check flue
- Clean combustion chamber
- Clean heat exchanger
- Test thermocouple
- Check combustion air
- Measure gas input
- Check start and run capacitors
- Test fan limit switch
- Check start and run delays
- Clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Inspect valves
- Adjust operating pressures
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Measure voltage differences
- Measure amperage draw
- Clean evaporator drain
- Clean condenser coil
- Check evaporator coil
- Monitor expansion valve
- Lubricate fan motor
- Clean or replace filters
- Measure temperature difference
- Evaluate safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs
- saving you money!
- Protects Your Home
- assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
- get the most from your investment!
- Priority Customer
- same day service when you need it!
- Add Years to Equipment Life
- peace of mind!
- Agreement is Transferable
- adds value to your home!
- Improved Dependability
- comfort available when you want it!
- Discount on Repair Service
- save money on all necessary repairs!
- 24-Hour Emergency Service 365 days a year
- Service at your convenience - not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made. Call 301.249.0300 for details.